My Gibberish

Remember that gibberish I posted at the end of my last post about partying? Well, I'm glad I partied :) I've always wanted to party, thought it sounded like fun, but just never took the time to do it. When I had an email in my inbox that mentioned this particular party after I just posted about our master bedroom corner, it was perfect timing and too easy to not party. I'll blame it on peer pressure. My jaw hit the floor when I visited the host (who is a real designer!) of the party's blog to pass some time and discovered this...http://blog.addicted2decorating.com/2011/04/house-like-no-other.html




I thought you might want to check it out. I couldn't believe it! Is that too cool, or what?!


Oh, and one of my puny flowers is blooming too.



And I finally had an evening of crafting last night. I'm sure I saw something in blogland somewhere that inspired this project. I just used what I had that was easy to find...since all of my crafting supplies are still waiting for shelves to be organized...hum hum...Mr. Welder. Speaking of organizing, these jars would be perfect for storing beads, buttons, that kind of thing. You may also remember I used one stuffed with candles to decorate in our master bedroom. (My mom made that number...maybe that is where the idea came from...) These were really easy and fun to make. I recommend making some if you're looking for a project. And if you'd rather just dish out a little of your hard earned cash and avoid having to clean up little fuzzies from cutting burlap, these babies are now waiting to be yours at Bee Angels so go on by and give me an excuse to make some more.


Mr. Welder is on his way home from spreading dirt around the slab of our Weld House Homes project. I better get busy making dinner since he promised we'd work on a project tonight. It's kind of hot out but I'm making soup because I love soup!


I can't wait to show him how we're famous ;)

Comments

  1. That's a great post and wonderful pictures of all your hard work. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts