Paw Prints and Poop

Mr. Welder came out and snapped this picture of me cleaning the bug poop from my latest project. The time had come to move it in before Herman decorated with more paw prints and the bugs did more pooping.

Daisy liked the new addition (minus the antenna cord sneaking out the window and down the wall) but wasn't quite sure why her bed was out of her corner. It was too late and too dark to take decent pictures, but to me, it looks like it's going to work out just perfectly. This corner isn't complete. I have one more hefty project to
tackle and who knows what else...but I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on earning the "most improved corner" award. Now it's time to try to concentrate on my book with loud TV distractions in the background...I should have found a cabinet with a jammed door ;)

Sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts