Muddy Walls and Waters

It was a good Friday. Off work at noon, lunch with my hubby, quick trip to the grocery store, and home to the Weld House at last. Since it was sunny and I was too lazy the night before to put away my props, I decided to snap a few more pictures of the mudroom lockers. Is it ok to call it a mudroom even though it's not a room? Mudwall sounds strange...and like I'm giving you permission to throw mud at the wall. I think these photos turned out a little better and knew I should have waited for daylight.
It makes me happy to have another project crossed off the list.





One less project makes this look tempting minus some of the guilt.

Well, it did look relaxing...

And it was when we finally got situated.After a nap, I woke up with legs that had fallen asleep.

The trees could be a little further apart. I don't think they care or plan on moving though.



As long as the petting is accessible, Daisy thinks it's situated perfectly.

Then it was time for an adventure.

Daisy ran and ran so when we came upon this, she was thrilled.

After a drink, she plopped down to rest and cool off.

The water was muddy but beautiful.

Days like this are those I never want to forget.

Simply wonderful.

And red berries are the berry on top. Every time we see a tree with red berries, I tell Mr. Welder how I want one. I don't know why. I am not even big on the color red.


Saturday we visited family camping at the lake. Mr. Welder caught a Crappie. I caught nothing but enjoyed hanging out with my little buddy. Oh, and we did end up with a bag of fish. Since we were the only ones going home that night, those that actually caught fish, generously gave us theirs to clean too. I can't wait to eat it. I love Crappie. Of course, I'll have to invite my buddy over to have some too.

Easter was also special. After church, brunch at the Weld House, lazy day home with Mr. Welder, we made another memory at my Granny and Grandpa's place. I think I mentioned on here a while back that the place was selling. Things fell through and though there isn't much left at the house, we had a huge family gathering there. My granny always hid eggs for all us kids. The big kids finally retired from participating in the hunt, but lots of little ones run around these days to gather the eggs. Daisy helped too.

We hope you had a glorious Easter.

Alleluia!

Comments

Popular Posts