High on Life

Friday was the last time to pick up (we carpooled) Mr. Welder from his old job. After he gathered all the office supplies he could find for his home office (just kidding, John...I wish he would have left the stuff he did bring...like the dusty, old Ranger Boat hat-yuck), we said goodbye to stability. Since being risky is our style these days, Mr. Welder belted up, And climbed back up this pole...less risky than earlier in the week when he climbed without a belt! I know, I'm a bad wife for letting him climb without safety equipment. If it makes you feel any better, I told him to be careful about a million times.
Dad made a contraption to help our project along.
He and mom hoisted it up to Mr. Welder.
Got it.
Secured it into place.


Don't ask me how this contraption worked. I was too busy hunting for ladybugs and caterpillars.But with a little patience,And maneuvering, The top section came down (and no one was hurt.)

A section at a time, it came down.
And at least I was happy when I did actually help. That is what hitting the ladybug jackpot does to a person.
Shorter...
And last section
Until it was all loaded on the trailer ready to be put back up!
A hole was dug and the bottom section was set in concrete. Eventually this will help our home office be a tad more efficient and convenient...and maybe we'll actually get a channel or two on our living room TV?

Comments

Popular Posts