Mudroom Lockers

When I got home from work, this surprise was waiting! Our mudroom locker area is coming along. After I finished stripping the paint from the locker doors, Mr. Welder removed them and used barn wood to build a new storage area. The original sizes of the lockers were a little deep and the cedar chest (that my Grandpa built years ago) has a flip up lid that we were trying to utilize. Like most projects, I want this, this, and this...and Mr. Welder figures out how to make this, this, and this happen :) Plus a cute, tin roof.
I only took a few closeups since the rest of the room was a wreck with tools and stuff like that.

Mr. Welder is in the process of installing shelving and I found some wooden hook-like deals...so after the insides are in place and the junk is cleaned up, I'll share some more.

Comments

Popular Posts