Moving On Up & Right Along

Friday when I got home, Daisy was doing an inspection of this pipe that will one day house the electrical work for the shop. Her daddy did not get to finish this project...he got a call to look at another job! Saturday I decided to put off cleaning the floors (yes, that is dirt) for a few minutes to share my newest collection scored at a yard sale. I did not notice until I got home that the price tag on the small lidded dish towards the front was hiding an engraving that says "First Prize 1897." Do you think it could really be that old? While I quit procrastinating, Mr. Welder buried the pipe (and got a sunburn.)

And took a nap.
Sunday, Herman supervised my project. He's moved up the ladder to the Supervisor position. Just a few more steps before I can show you what I've been up to.

Comments

Popular Posts