Free Tree for Me

Thought I would share another one of my cheap flower arrangements compliments of Spring. Free flowers + 10 cent vase=Welding Wife Smiles God decorated our yard for us too! This picture does not do it justice.We have a small patch of Bluebonnets.The Pomegranate Bush I got for my Birthday last year is coming out! I was afraid the cold weather hurt it this year.
Jason and I planted a few Elm Tree saplings that were growing in flower pots at the house where we live. I guess the birds planted them there.
These two trees are already a nice size.
Jason shattered my flower pot and my dreams of planting something new in it.
But we will focus on the good-three new trees that we can watch grow...
If Jason can get the water to reach...or if we buy another water hose :)

Comments

Popular Posts