Working with What You've Got...

Saturday it was back to work. I was Jason's helper since dad was trimming trees at the church until noon. I did a some cleaning while Jason got the strips of tin ready to complete the den ceiling.
Then we put them in place while my arms shook the entire time.
Even had the thrilling experience of riding the scissor lift, which scares me even more.
I was glad when dad arrived to take over.
We have various left over materials from past projects, so we decided to use what we had wherever it would work before buying more. We used the corrugated tin (like we have in the den and game room) in the laundry room.
And the tin left from the master bedroom ceiling for the pantry ceiling.
Mom and I worked on a door-actually two doors. We are really getting good at this! If I counted correctly we have one and a half doors that still have all of their paint to strip and then just light sanding to have them ready to stain and paint! The light at the end of the tunnel!
The guys took an inventory of the material we have in our back corner.
We had a discussion.
Then decided to use up the corrugated tin in the kids' bathroom ceiling. So glad to have this stack of material used and not sitting in the middle of our walkway anymore! I really always believe that things work out for the best. Though we did not make exact plans for these ceilings, I love how they all turned out using what we already had.

Comments

Popular Posts