Wall of Fame

Tuesday evening it was time to work on the accent wall in the master bedroom. Before starting on the wood wall, we put one sheet of sheet rock on the adjacent walls so the wood wall would overlap.
First board up!
Moving right along...
And when we got to this point, we called it a night.
I am not sure if this wall will be eventually painted or if we will leave the bare wood. I have no color scheme or plan for the master bedroom at this time, which may help me to decide. Most likely I will leave it bare wood for a bit (unless I really do not like how it ends up looking with whatever else I have going on) since it will always be "paintable" but way more work to go back to bare. What would you do? What look do you lean toward? I would love to hear your opinions!

Comments

Popular Posts