You Say Pea, I Say Pee...


Thursday night after some yard work, Jason did a little prep work for the master bathroom shower. First, he chipped out the cement around the drain and dug down to the pea-trap. That is what he calls the bended piece of pipe that you can see in the first picture. I guess that is how you spell it? I don't see it trapping pee but maybe a pea...or maybe it's "P" which stands for something more technical? Anyhow, this piece of pipe will be glued to the straight piece of pipe and then several more steps will take place. Jason has been learning about all of this and explained it, but I will spare you for now, but may give more details if I end up with pictures to go along to help it make sense.
Then he busted out the wooden form boards.
Yours truly worked on removing paint from the huge door that will live at the top of the stairs one of these days. I know mom is glad to hear that since it means less stripping for her...yep, my mom is a stripper. Guess I am too. Have any plans for the weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts