To-Do List

Thursday, Jason took a day off from his real job with a to-do list in hand.
1. Plumbing in Kids' Bathroom
He completed more plumbing work, which included the addition of the drain and other pieces (that I do not know the names) in the bronze color that will match the fixtures for this room. I guess cleaning the tub was not on the list...
2. Master Bath Shower
More drain work complete.
3. Get balcony ready for cement
The edge was painted and a million or more screws and a few more pieces of tin were added to the balcony floor. Now it is all ready for cement, which we hope to have poured soon before the hot, summer months.
4. Medicine Cabinets for Master Bathroom
And more work was completed on the master bath medicine cabinets. (I realize it doesn't look much different, but it has sturdier boards on the outside and shallower boards for the shelves.) He has one more piece of wood to add to the front door that has the mirror before putting it all together.
Then, since you can never get enough of The Weld House, dad and I joined him after supper. I started on the last side of the last door!! They worked on getting the art room/bathroom ready for the tin roof and walls. First a few pieces of wood were added to the end wall.
And then the door openings were framed...that should be the last of the door framing-now if I just had the doors ready! Hopefully I will by the time we actually need them. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comments

Popular Posts