Bye Bye Outhouse

Tuesday evening dad got rid of my enemy. He cut the toilet pipe that I still hold a grudge against for hurting my tailbone. While we were staining the concrete this Spring, I accidentally rammed into the darn thing and my tailbone hurts to this day. I guess it would not be so bad if we would have actually kept the stained floor, but as you can see, we covered it up!
Next, he installed the flange. (Fancy word, huh?)
And the baseboard was installed along the back wall. While dad worked on the potty,
we worked on the master bedroom floor.And Daisy supervised with her eyes closed. Since I was in charge of hammering, she knew it would be done right, so felt it was ok to sleep on the job.
I have no words for this ridiculous picture.
All we lack is a tube to hook the toilet up and I will finally be able to say bye bye outhouse experiences...minus the outhouse ;)
And the Welders finished up the master bedroom.

Comments

Popular Posts