Standing in a Dangerous Spot

Monday while Mr. Welder stood in a dangerous spot, dad was productive at The Weld House.
Tuesday we were pleasantly surprised with the den ceiling fan secured with a heavy-duty, homemade contraption. Now I am on the search for a globe.
The kid's bedroom fan/light was also installed. The fan is an old one from Restore and the light is a kit we bought new at Home Depot. I think it turned out great.
And Jason stood in another dangerous spot to check out the game room fan. And that my friends, wraps up the lighting/fan fixtures.
While we were taking a tour and checking out the progress, dad installed this special plug for the air compressor and other big things like the welder. I don't know what it's called, but I know not to use it without asking since it will cause some tools to burn up.
Jason's parents paid us a visit and brought some happy anniversary goodies. Aren't the mums gorgeous?! And I can't wait to eat the chicken pot pie and lemon pie. We've decided to have it for supper Thursday on our actual anniversary...before coming to do more flooring, of course :) Good thing this house building is coming to an end since we really are addicted.
I have no action shots, but you've seen them before. The guys are so fast at flooring, I can't keep up. They even had to come join me in the cleaning fun at one point. That was good for them though. Now they understand that I really am working my tail off and am actually not hanging out with Daisy like it may have seemed.

Comments

Popular Posts