Laundry by Lamp Light

Tuesday the upstairs floors were finished, and we could not be happier with the results. I can't wait to get up there and clean. We are supposed to wait about five days before bringing in ladders and stuff to allow it to fully cure.
Dad finished the plugs and switch in the kitchen backsplash. I was excited to see the lighting of the lamp. I was wondering if the fixture would produce enough light above the sink since it had the metal and socket under the bulb. It will definitely allow for a good clean dish inspection. Pringles anyone?
The bottom of the stair closet door was sawed to fit and put back in place.
Mr. Welder continued trimming. The kids bathroom was completed and looks so great and finished!
Trim was also added along the bottom of the master bathtub.
Mrs. Welder worked on sanding and cleaning up messy sheetrock from the stairs.
I think Daisy was trying to tell me I was making too much dust. She must have forgotten Halloween is approaching and should not turn her back on creepy Daddy Long Legs!The guys went back to flooring in the laundry room.
Last piece.
Another room closer.

Comments

Popular Posts