Are You Trying to Blow me Out of the Den?

Wednesday, Mr. Welder finished up a few more loose ends. He caulked the areas where the wood floor meets rock. You can also see the cedar baseboards he added along the tin wall.
He added chicken wire to the lower entertainment center doors. (Thanks, for the wire, Chester!) We still need hardware and may add another set of doors...eventually. After he removes the ugly speakers up top, I hope to add a few decorative items before the housewarming party. I am not sure what, but will try to find some things...most anything would be an improvement. Like the TV, the speakers do blend in better than I thought, but I just think something cute needs to live there instead. The middle is for the ugly electronic stuff and the sides are for something else. I think that's what the contract said. And besides, he already has another big speaker deal on the bottom section that is really loud...I can get crabby when you mess with my peace and quiet. Isn't that one of the reasons you live in the country? As it is, I can already hear the TV while in the shower...another place that should be peaceful. And he also wants to add speakers in the ceiling where we have lovely wires currently hanging. I know we all have our quirks. I just don't get it. But I love that man anyways...and will even more when he moves those speakers :) He makes me the happiest girl speakers, or not. Most likely this will be my last post this year. Thanks for being a part of our life during 2010.
The Welders wish you a Happy 2011!

Comments

Popular Posts