Ironing Lessons?

Tuesday after another successful cooking experience, the Welders spent the majority of the evening going through boxes and putting things away. Major progress was made on the stack of boxes that was cluttering the den. (I feel much better!) A few other projects were completed. Mom bought us this handy, hang over the door ironing board which worked perfectly inside the water heater closet in the laundry room. Does this mean I have to iron now? I think I need lessons on this. The washer and dryer are ordered so hopefully they come in this week. I told the salesman our laundry stack was getting really big...but I am sure most of you could guess that my mom has been doing it for us. Though the laundry service is nice, I'm ready for our laundry room to be equipped. (Oh, and on the sink top, you can see an old washboard I splurged on at Caritas the other day. It was half off day, so I paid $5. I haven't really comparison shopped wash boards, but am thinking this wasn't a bad deal but not necessarily a steal (but stealing is not nice) either, though I really have no clue. But when you shop at Caritas, you know your money is going to a good cause either way.)
Our his and her hand towel hooks were installed. And by standing on the bathtub to take the picture I was able to show off the one of the new rugs too.
And remember this project I mentioned a while back? This is the second floor door that goes to nowhere. Eventually Mr. Welder hopes to build a small balcony but until then, it will be locked and secured-our guests always worry about this, especially those with kids. They give us this look, like we're crazy-and we are. Anyways, back to the point... My dad made my Restore purchase work once again by making adjustments to an old knob since I bought one without and could not find one to fit. Surely, he realizes this is why I keep buying this stuff :) Thanks dad and thanks Mr. Welder for installing it. One less random item laying around. Yes, those little things really do make me happy.

Comments

Popular Posts