Smiling While Filing

Let me start off by telling on myself. My third grade teacher, who happens to be our number one blog fan, asked me to lunch a few weeks ago. Her email went something like this, "I'd like to take you to lunch soon, that is, if you can take a break from Restore..." It finally worked out to go to lunch on Tuesday. My mom is on Christmas break so it worked out for us both (along with my cousin) to meet her for lunch. We had a great time (thanks for lunch, we need to do it again!) and on the way back to work, my mom needed to drop off a few donations to Restore...so it was her fault, not mine. I saw this jewel standing at the front and the $30 price tag and knew it would be making its way to the Weld House. I love the handles. It comes apart in two sections (which makes it movable for me!) and sits on a wooden stand.
The file cabinet I already had is a newer looking one (plastic handles...) and I have been thinking it doesn't really "go" with the look. This one also offers two times the storage. I am not sure if the "new" one will stay here. At 11:00, I just wanted it out of my car. Does the time just fly when you're at home like that too? I finally got the few presents we bought this year wrapped and under the tree. That was my main productivity last night.
Mr. Welder worked in the garage. The last two windows are trimmed and look great. Oh, and he started working on the game room table...I just noticed that from the picture I snapped in my sleepy stupor. A section of the table had spliced wood-the pieces were not long enough to go all the way across. Since it's the same type wood we had leftover from the flooring upstairs, Mr. Welder thought it needed to be replaced. So it appears that he got those pieces removed and most likely plans to replace them soon resulting in a happy Welding Wife ;) I have plans to have a Christmas puzzle on this table for the celebrations coming up. Yes, I know I am a nerd.

Comments

Popular Posts