Presents Under the Tree

Thursday before our dinner guests arrived, Mr. Welder gave the entertainment center another coat of paint.
We enjoyed a fun night with mom and dad.
And since we have trouble JUST eating and relaxing, we unloaded furniture for the front bedroom.
I bought this bed at a garage sale years ago for $25. This is just a sneak peek of the back. It has been stored away in my art room (an old shed we converted when I was younger) so was just a tad dirty.
A new gift arrived under the tree. I noticed Herman came in while we were hauling stuff. I finally found him here. The tree skirt must be cuddly.
We stayed up late and accomplished the distressing of the entertainment center, arranging of the front bedroom furniture, and some electrical work. I bet you didn't know Mr. Welder, is also Mr. Electrician on occasion. Are you jealous of his fancy chair, as I am? And I didn't ask, but I am guessing his moccasins were getting in the way.

Comments

Popular Posts