Pesky Desky

Saturday, Mr. Welder tried blasting off the remaining paint with the pressure washer. Some came off, but I guess Mrs. Welder can't quit stripping quite yet.
Then he moved onto his next project. First he sanded the entertainment center.
And then he gave it the first coat of paint. I am loving how it looks already. Mrs. Welder spent her Saturday cleaning. Wow, this is a chore.
In the meantime, mom and dad were hard at work for us too. My office desk was bought for a bargain years ago. Mom and I measured the room to make sure it would fit, but did not make sure we could actually get it into the room. The only way to get it in was to remove the window and so my dad did. He thought it should go with the house and live in that room forever, but I have grown attached to my desk and wanted it to live at the Weld House.
So the window was once again removed.
The desk made its way outside.
And the window was put back in place. Am I trouble or what? Thankfully my dad is used to it.
We arrived afterwards very happy to see the desk sitting in the yard and the window back in place. We cleaned out and loaded up our belongings from the garage/yard.
Mrs. Welder showed off her super power strength.
Now it was time to see if we could maneuver the desk into the Weld House office.
We (my job was holding my breath) made it up the stairs.
And it fit through the door.
And it's there! And Mrs. Welder (and her mom) are smiling :)

Comments

Popular Posts