Run Out the Door

Tuesday evening brought much excitement as the flooring began to run out the gym door into the game room.
I did not realize this is how it would work. I just thought we would finish the gym and then move to the next room. It makes sense now that I know :)
Mr. Welder finally had a reason to use his birthday present. It is called a joiner and here he is using it to cut off the bottoms of the trim to allow the flooring to slip underneath.
And here is how it looked at the end of the night.
If I know what I'm talking about, the next run will go down the hallway between the hut and the office. And as you can see, the corner and door trim has all been joined (cut off) so we can move right along. Oh and since I only took a picture of one side, the landing, office, and big A-frame door trim are also joined. Moving right along.

Comments

Popular Posts