She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

A brief break from the Weld House progress...Daisy wanted to show off what her daddy does during his free time, you know, the part of the day where her mommy washes the lunch/breakfast dishes and gets ready for the next day before rushing to the Weld House? She would also like to dedicate her first post ever to one of her favorite, long-time blog followers, Noland, since she knows he likes tractors. Daisy will take it from here :)Follow me to get a closer look.
My daddy loves old tractors. He likes to get ones that do not run and are usually missing some of the parts. I am always amazed that he gets these crusty things going again. I don't call them crusty to daddy since I am pretty sure he thinks they are beautiful.
This time he even found a mowing deck that fits and got it running again too.
Just look at him go.
That is Grandpa's watermelon patch and garden in the background. My grandpa loves to chop.
Mommy's shadow to the left (I asked her to take the pictures), daddy on the Massey and a beautiful sky.
My daddy is always adjusting and making everything run just so.

And that's my brother, Herman. He is rambunctious and reminds me of Rambo. He ran, leaped, and skidded to a stop in this mound of hay.
Then he waited and waited and pounced on me when I walked by. I saw him the entire time but I acted like I didn't since he is younger than me and mommy says that is nice of me to play with him.
Then he plopped onto the septic tank lid. He acts like it's his throne. I think it's kind of a weird throne, but it is the perfect size for Herman. Stay tuned for my mommy's post. We stayed late at the Weld House, so I know she must have a lot to tell you.

Comments

Popular Posts