Prissy Up the Place

Tuesday, the septic system passed its inspection so dad covered it up.
Mr. and Mrs. Welder installed the hardware on the master bathroom vanities. Jason drilled the holes.
I attached the knobs and pulls.
And Daisy snoozed nearby.Another project complete!
Dad installed the chandelier in the hallway.
Maybe there is a word to describe this style, I have no clue, but as you may have noticed, I like to mix masculine and feminine designs. The rustic rock and cedar trimmed doors with a dainty, girly chandelier. This really works for us. I don't feel like I live in a man cave and Jason doesn't feel like he lives in a tea room. To hear more about this chandelier's makeover and story click here.
Jason trimmed the HVAC door in the gym.
Dad hung my Granny's chandelier in the office.
I love it!
I wanted it positioned at a height that could be seen from outside the window. Perfect!
I noticed it can also been seen from the window in the stairwell.
The guys got back to the wall of doom that broke two drill bits the night before.
Dad's Dollar Generals broke and so he stomped them...
But the wall was defeated!
And our little hamster was ready to go home. Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts