Tedious Trim

Saturday the guys worked on trimming the balcony.
I worked on spray painting the decorative nails for the front door. I primed them and then painted them flat black...and that was about the extent of the front door progress :)

More balcony trim

Cutting the trim for the corners of the balcony-this was a very tricky piece that took plenty planning but came out looking perfect.

After going to Heather's to help her decorate with the new stuff she bought, I finally thought of a job for me. I used a razor blade to remove the stain that got on the windows when I painted the door. I was a little nervous this would be a pain but it actually came off easily.
Sunday, between Father's Day activities, Jason cut out the railing posts that were closest to the columns.
Now they are ready to be rocked. I can't wait to see how these turn out.

Comments

Popular Posts