Thunder Storm

Even though it was already dark when we got off work, we went to do a few things. It was cloudy and the sky looked really strange. Jason finished the trim on this corner-looks nice!I worked on the front door.
First, I clean it up with painter thinner.
And then I spray painted it flat brown. After it dried, Jason tested a little of the sandy paint over the brown and it looked great and worked way better than the night before. I am not a great spray painter, so he will do the sandy paint this weekend. I only trust myself with the part that will be covered :)
Jason made his own trim from a leftover piece to give our rock trim on the garage a more finished look. I think it turned out great and was a good idea.
It got dark and we were just looking around (ha! our favorite thing to do) and LOUD thunder boomed. It was sooo loud in our hollow house and lasted for longer than normal. You could feel the metal vibrating and echoing. Daisy ran quickly to the truck this time when I told her it was time to go...she wanted to get out of there :)

Comments

Popular Posts