Lathing Ladders

Wednesday, Jason's main helpers for the evening, mom and the Welding Wife, were patiently waiting to assist, wondering where Mr. Welder was when we finally spotted him. So many distractions and things to do.
When we got started, my job was to undo what he and dad started on the night before. Jason decided another type screw would work better. I took out the old (once I got the drill in reverse) and he drilled in the new.
Then it was time to start on the other side. I was quite the assistant and even drilled a few screws.
As we got higher, my job title switched to Holder Upper.Then I was promoted to Snipper.
Maybe after all this house building we can go into the used ladder business.
And NOW we are ready for the rockers!
When Jason no longer needed a helper, mom and I stained a few more cabinet doors, leaving only three more doors!
Dad arrived on the scene after helping his other daughter for a change. (I guess I can't hog him all the time.) He installed the chandelier above the tub.
So relaxing, I hopped in and called it a night. (In my dreams...)

Comments

Popular Posts