The Weld House Has a Fan

Saturday the rockers were already hard at work when we arrived. I've said this before, but we love these guys. They always do such a good job and treat our house like it's their own home.
Jason started in the stair closet. He added the bottom board, so there is no longer a gap.
Dad installed the fan in the kitchen. He joked that after the hours he spent on this, it was worth thousands of dollars in labor. I think I mentioned before that it's really old and used to only blow air up. But now it works even better than a brand new one.
Jason trimmed the inside of the stair closet door.
And then along the stairs.
The Welding Wife was a tad distracted during the morning hours. She worked on pricing items for her shop, Bee Angels.
Here is a small sampling of some of the new items. Yes, I am trying to entice you to go shop! Is it working? (Ha! Notice the dropped screw hiding in the background of my photo shoot.)
Mom arrived and gave the fan blades a good cleaning.
The guys buried the water line stuff.
After the blades were clean, dad attached them.
And then added the globe.
Finished!
Now it was time to install the old windows. Mom and I cleaned them.
Dad caulked the panes. We decided this was easier than glazing and a job for dad opposed to me.
The trim was added in the peak of the gym.
Mom and dad worked on the windows.
Here is a shot of the finished game room wall.
Window in the game room
Window in the stairwell/office. The next step will be to trim them.
Jason and I worked on trimming the gym.
Dad helped too.
The ladders came to check out the finished product.
And here is how the upstairs A-frame wall looked at the end of the day.
And one final project, mom and I washed off this Highway Patrol door that we hope to use in the gym for the A/C closet. We found it in my Granpa's barn, but we have no idea why they had it. It's not exactly the right size...and people wonder why this project is taking so long :)

Comments

Popular Posts