Shower Power

Thursday the crew headed to the Weld House. Dad installed (while mom assisted) a few GFI plugs since we finally bought them.
Jason and I continued trimming. After the master bathroom was completed, we moved to the bedroom.
Next, Dad worked on the plumbing in the shower.
After the bedroom was finished, we moved to the hallway.
Then it was time to see how the shower worked! From the looks of my shirt, I needed to jump right in.
Oh, I can't wait to be able to use you!
After a little plumbing talk and planning for the tub, it was past time to go.
But we lacked one more board to finish up trimming the master bedroom door...so we did that real quick.
Which definitely helped me sleep better. Ha. Like that is ever a problem. Speaking of sleep, I have a sneak peek of another project. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts