Saw Fighter

Wednesday the Welding Wife went shopping at Restore for some hinges. Along with her bargain hinges, she also scored these old timey saws for her honey. They were just right there on the shelf by the hinges looking at her, saying, "Take us home." I will be sure to get a picture when Jason uses them so you all know his prizes were put to good use.The Welding Wife was also in charge of picking up the faucets (for the master bathroom) that her honey ordered earlier that week. Her luck brought a downpour that lasted just long enough for her to get in the store as the water steadily rose to shin depth for the journey back to the car. Notice her shoes on top. Do any of you have these?! They are from Kohl's I think. They have a tan sole and mine have a wide, black leather strap across the top with a flower. The second time I wore them, it also rained. I was leaving my shop, going through puddles, thinking dang, my shoes sure are slippery. When I got in the car, drove down the street, stopped at a light and looked down, I noticed white bubbles covering my feet. I walked into Jason's work to have lunch and the guys he works with cracked up when they saw my feet. I mean, it was out of control. I have no idea what makes it happen. They get wet and bubbles come out from where the shoes are sewn together. Oh, and if that wasn't enough, I almost busted my hiney, twice when I got back to work-once on the way up the porch to check the mailbox, and then again on the way back off the porch. So even though the guy that carried the box of faucets out to my car had no idea what I was talking about as I mumbled around about my weird shoes, I did what I had to do. Wednesday after the workday, we met the marble man to get an estimate on the shower and tub topper. Before leaving we had to see how some of purchases will look one day :) Due to the lateness of the hour, we decided to take the rest of the night off and go visit a precious family comprised of a cute dumplin, tired mommy, and goofy daddy ;)

Comments

Popular Posts