Black Friday

On Black Friday, the gals went shopping ALL day. We know it is silly, but it is kind of a tradition and how many other nights when you can't sleep, can you wake up and hit the mall? I can't remember the last time I couldn't sleep, but it was fun and we had a car load by the end of the day.
When we arrived at the Weld House, Mr. Welder was getting ready to go help my cousin get in his house. The door knob was messed up. And in case you had any doubts about my husband being a nerd, I think this clears it up. Never a dull moment...
And then the exciting moment we've (well, mainly I've) been waiting for, closet progress! It looked beautiful :)
They ran out of pole socket deals, so we picked some up during our shopping spree and they finished it up that evening.
Cutting the poles to length.
And even a pole in the stair closet to hang all those coats!
In my sleepy stupor, a few purchases were tested.
Oh, and Mr. Welder who thought going shopping in the middle of the night was just plain nuts, woke up at 2:20 when I did and joined in on the nuttiness and purchased a TV. I have to admit that it was nice not having that noisy thing while it lasted, but I do like being able to watch the weather again. Oh, and we are on the lookout for an armoire to replace the one to the left of Daisy since this TV does not fit in the slot and I am not thrilled about having a TV on my vanity that will eventually receive a makeover as well. Just another item on the never ending to-do list.

Comments

Popular Posts