Sir, Is Your Refrigerator Running?

Thursday evening, Mr. Welder unloaded materials for the master closet. We actually have the draft of this plan but have other projects we want to accomplish first.
I installed the globe for the den fan.
My (strong) mom and dad worked on the fridge.
I did some cleaning while dad worked on the dishwasher.
My strong mom came to assist once again.
Mom luckily was able to put down more of the black rubber mat that she loves to do ;) Flooring was needed under the dishwasher to make it the correct height.
The Welders got started on the pantry!
I never realized how confusing building shelves could be. I just thought it was a bunch of boards connected to the wall but there is way more to it...and I tried to put what I mean into words but guess my brain is too tired from all that shelve thinking. It was fun though-I like a challenge.
Dad wired the microwave.
Here is a shot of this side of the kitchen. Our refrigerator is running! The dishwasher is in its spot but still has to be hooked up.
I was given the honor of nailing the shelves in place...until I missed the board. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
And one pantry shelf constructed! Is it weird or crazy that I have a strong urge to paint the shelves brown? Right now, they are primed white...should I paint them white, is brown (like a dark chocolate brown) an ok choice, or am I a geek for even caring about the color of pantry shelving?

Comments

Popular Posts