To the Back, To the Back, To the Front, To the Front, Floor Baby Floor

On a cold, rainy Tuesday evening we got back to flooring. Dad chiseled and sawed out the back door jambs while Mr. Welder floored the area where the fridge will preside. While dad and I worked on the tedious area by the back door, Mr. Welder removed the braces on the front side of the house. And he began making his way to the front. The back looking great! And here is how it looked at the end of the night. We are getting so close to filling in the gap.
I found the pictures from last week. This one is from Friday-our day off. Mr. Welder cleaned all this junk from the yard while Daisy waited for varmints to appear. She caught two mice.
Mr. Welder caught a grass snake.
The yard and porch looked way better by the end of the day.And did anyone (besides my mom) notice that I also left out Thursday? Mostly we accomplished more of the same (flooring/stair staining), but I thought this was worth nothing. Mr. Welder installed the medicine cabinet in the kid's bathroom. Maybe I am back on track now!

Comments

Popular Posts