Beautiful Bonsai Garden

Not really...but it kind of looks that way. We had a lot of yard work done at my job. The landscaping company dug up a huge section of boxwoods. I called up good ol' dad and he brought his truck and loaded it up. Since they were growing really close together in a hedge row, when they were broken apart they were funny shapes...and that is why I think they resemble bonsai trees. I love them!




We planted them along our back fence line. I watered them once (after hooking up about ten waterhoses to reach) and ever since we have been blessed with rain almost every week. I cut a few of them way back since they seemed to be struggling, but the majority are still really green and putting off new leaves every day. I also got poison ivy while completing this project but have my guard up now!

Comments

Popular Posts