Christmas House

While Jason was finishing up on the roof, I planted a few snapdragons around our crape myrtle. We redid the landscaping where I work, and my boss suggested I take these and replant them. They wilt and look kind of bad during the summer, but she said she has some planted in pots and in the ground at her house and they both come back every year. I hope mine do. They were so bright and colorful this last winter and early spring.
Dad and Jason worked on the back wall of the house. We decided since we love Christmas so much, we would do a Christmas theme...just kidding. The red (and white pepper mint stripe-look to the left of the door) will be covered in rock. I can't wait until we do the color tin on the front...people will really think we are crazy!
Getting ready for the next thing...
Mom does some house cleaning...I am cutting brambles while this was all taking place (and my legs are so sore today from stooping!)

The guys also put in the kitchen window (above) and the one for our bathroom. Doesn't it just make you feel festive?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts