Shopping & Fishing...

This weekend was a little different than our usual...well, it was more like our before house- building days. I went garage saling with the girls and Jason fished a tournament. As you know, on Saturday the weather was not the best for either of these activities, nor would it have been good house-building weather either, but I think we both had a fun break! We stopped at an antique shop before ending our shopping day. I found various stuff that will hopefully make for interesting decor one of these days. The shelf I am holding (that is the back) was a steal for $20. It has old mesh wire doors, hooks, and drawers...really cute. I will have to show you the front one day when it is put up. My initial vision is for it to be in the little tin shed that came on our land. It will be moved one day and then I hope to make it into a little potting/gardening shed for all of our tools and things.Sunday we finished up the mowing, weed eating and clearing. Now we are hopefully ready for a productive week.

Daisy said "Come on daddy, time to go eat at Grandpa's!"

Comments

Popular Posts