Working Hard Day & Night

Due to the confusion of having two cameras (mine and my mom's) taking pictures at all times, I decided I would just got through each CD and choose a few to get you to our current place. I hope I choose enough details to make it interesting but not too many to make it boring:)
Jason spray painting where the big limb broke off.

I can't believe he trusted me to be the fork lift operator...guess he really had no choice!
I just like this one-guess since it looks much different these days.


Chris, our welder, made this cross out of rebar. He joked since it was so steep that it was like a church steeple. I thought it was cute and wish we could have kept it up.
Putting purlins in the garage wallsJason proud of all that has been accomplished!

We set his door to see how it would work. Looks good but is a little drafty...guess that matches the rest of the house though.
Had a few accidents...
Jason broke his hand...he did work the rest of the night it happened and it never slowed him down though.
The day it was finally calm enough to start roofing the garage, Jason left his drill on top of the ladder. When he moved it, it fell off and the bit hit him just right and made a gash in his head. He bled all over the place. If mom and dad would not have been there, I probably would have called 911! We did get it under control, and Mr. Hard Head worked up until the time we had to leave to make it to the after hours clinic before they closed. This pic was taken in the Arby's drive thru. We were waiting to get his prescription. Jason's excitement got him in trouble a few times...
Jason painting the iron.


I think he got more on himself...all I know is the shower was REAL fun to clean after this day.

These are out of order...sorry! Working on welding in the garage wall purlins.


Sitting in my kitchen window!

Comments

Popular Posts