Birthday Bash

One more pretty thing accomplished on Saturday. This contraption was added on the bottom side of the roof to hold a piece of metal while the NP1 dried. NICE!
We took a break and had a Birthday celebration a few days early. Mom and dad gave me a pomegranate tree. They also gave me stain, gloss, a nice paint brush, and hardware for the balcony door. PERFECT!
(And fancy chocolate...sitting here looking at my now!)

Jason and I tested the stain and protective gloss. We decided not to use the stain since it did not look much different and save it for another project. This is right when I started...maybe you can tell the difference, before and after gloss.
I finished the first coat right as we were finishing up for the day. Then it was time for Jason's smoked roast. TASTY!

Comments

Popular Posts