Let's Scare Some Snakes Away!

After the frightening incident on Monday night, Jason decided to devote some time to cleaning up some of the brush and tall grass. I worked on clipping briars and brambles around more trees. So we did not make much progress on the house these last few nights, but the place sure looks nice!Before getting to work on my tree cleaning, I put up a new trellis. Mom bought me a bigger one for the plant Jason gave me for Valentine's Day. It is growing fast...at least that one sprout is!One more job before bramble picking...after I situated my new trellis, I had a photo shoot. This lady I know pays me big bucks to take pictures of lovely items she sells in her shop. She has a line of all-natural skin care products, so I knew I would be able to find some beautiful back drops at our land. Since word of mouth advertising is the most effective, she asked me if I would put in a word to our Weld House blog audience. Even though she pays me big bucks, she is always looking for cheap ways to advertise. (And she thought men might pay attention to this site more than her girly site and could use a hint of a great place to shop for the women in their lives.) So go check out a cool shop, Bee Angels. It is located in Downtown Waco, Texas in The Shops of River Square Center-ya know, by Crickets and Ninfa's...Visit http://www.beeangels.blogspot.com/ for a peek at other Bee Angels offerings.


I think the pics turned out great!Yea...and so most of you already know...but I am that lady :)
(And am happy to help! Give me a shout.)

Comments

Popular Posts