Get Down From There!

Last Saturday was Ridge Roll Day. Ridge roll caps off where the sheets meet in the middle. The next series of pictures are some of my favorites.
Figuring out the plan



Don't worry-dad is coming to tie it off...we definitely did not rely on my strength!
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see...



Looks like it is going to work



If you look really close, you can see two bumps at the top of the peak-dad and Jason So the Welding Wife (photographer 2) and mom (photographer 1) left when they got to this stage. Daisy's cousin, Cracker, was having a birthday party and though she does prefer to arrive fashionably late...there are limits. When Jason got home (everything waiting for him ready to skadaddle) he told me I missed out. He got on the very top and straddled the peak all the way from back to front to screw on the roll and fold down the front. I was sad I missed it (thought he was just going to stay on the ladder!) He told me he had to get back up there to clean it off and he could do a reenactment. He hasn't held up his end of the bargain yet, but maybe now that he is famous on this blog...we'll see.

Look! No holes!

Comments

Popular Posts