Lots of Welding...

Before I give an update on our successful weekend, I wanted to do a different post. Jason brought it to my attention that (I did the blog too fast!) "The Weld House" does not have any pictures of welding...I am not sure how that happened-he welded and welded and I held up piece after piece and we cut purlin after purlin while getting blasted with shards of metal...I will admit, welding was really not one of my favorite parts-ha. Or maybe I just got burnt out-literally. All of our shirts had holes, Jason caught on fire numerous times and his arms were such a lovely sight, and I never knew when to look and when to close my eyes. I think my goal was to get you all caught up quickly and tried to just post the highlights (I know how I can be-every detail=boring!) Plus I am the Welding WIFE-I like color and things pretty-purlin and I-beams are not on this list :) Jason would have been more into showing how this was built and what made this section so sturdy, etc. So anyways, I hope this post helps fill in a few more of the blanks. This is the wall between the house and garage. Look at Jason WELD!!

See something else that magically appeared and you would like to learn more about? Just email akubitza@aol.com or post a comment. My goal is to make our viewers happy :)

Comments

Popular Posts