Take it Easy

Some days I just took it easy while Jason welded. Though I am normally a busy body, I also am not a fan of cold weather, so sitting by the heater was a good day too. I will take a moment to explain the confusion...I have completed posting photos from CDs-oldest photos. Now I have my camera card and I will get my mom's camera card tomorrow. Since we are both taking pics at different times, it is really hard to keep things in order. So the following on this post are random events to fill in some blanks. I will then separately post what we did yesterday to finish my posting for today. Tomorrow I will post the mixture from mom's camera, and then I will be caught up to the current and have things more in order from there. Thanks for your patience, and feel free to ask questions.

And then some days were not quite as easy. While putting on the shutters, I had to use all of my might to hold these wood blocks while Jason pushed in screws from the other side.




One up!
Jason holding up one of the porch lights to see how it looks.




Right after work, before it got dark, we went to put the ridge roll on the garage roof. "It would only take 30 minutes" so we would eat dinner afterwards.

It was difficult to get in place. We stuck this black tape stuff that is really sticky and has tar in it (called closure) underneath. It helps keep water out.
It was amazing! Jason got the pieces up there all by himself. I think I held my breath the entire time.

Both pieces are up so now to screw it down.
Daisy takes a nap on an insulation scrap. Sweet dreams

This is a truss Jason and dad built on our back porch balcony.




Putting soffets to get the balcony ready to roof.

This little frog was sleeping between sheet iron. We moved him to the tree and see him in various places quite often. He is our second pet, but I assured Daisy that we love her most!

Comments

Popular Posts