Now This is More Like It!

So this post is what we worked on last night! It seemed like I would never get to this point! So Jason mowed on Monday night while I went to listen to Homer Hickam and get my book autographed. The briars we cleared last year were starting to come back after all the rain we've been getting. The mower knocked down most but I took hand clippers and started clearing close to the trees. I guess this white cow (Daisy's twin if she were a cow) wanted to come help. I tried to shoo him back the way he came. It was not working so Daisy and Jason came to the rescue. After trimming around the door, Jason and dad worked on putting the green sheets on the balcony. See the door we installed this weekend (those pics must be on mom's camera card-see what I mean!) It is oak and has beveled glass.



It got dark but we were home by 10:00 and happy with the progress.


Comments

Popular Posts