Ugh!

Tuesday night was just one of those nights...not horrible but not smooth. Jason started by working on the front door. (I can't wait to see this finished!) The material he brought home ended up not being wide enough so has to special order some today...Project #1 incomplete.
I decided to try weed eating while he worked on this since there was nothing for me to hold up or any holes to drill (my specialities). I worked on the front section of trees. A lot of the branches were so low to the ground that it was hard to do. After getting a huge blister on my hand, I decided to do some tree trimming but before I got very far...Jason came along and now wanted me to hold up the rock trim that will go on the wall of our bedroom. I finally figured out a way to hold the trim up and then Jason decided something else needed to be complete before screwing this to the purlin. Project #2 incomplete.Welding up the other side of the door frame
Project #3 was our last attempt and incomplete project for the night. A big box of trim came in, so we decided to work on finishing up some loose ends on the garage. Jason marks the trim to cut it to the correct angle and length.
After getting it to fit and in place, it was time to pop rivet it. We looked all around (in the dark) for the blue handled pop rivet tool since the orange handled pair I found was "broken"...Jason's smile growing bigger every minute :) Frustrated we decided to call it a night and start over tomorrow. Before leaving, Jason wanted to secure the piece of trim so it could not blow and scratch the paint today. And what did he discover and realize...the orange handled pop riveter is the only pair he has. Guess he must have dreamed about owning a blue one! Ha!
This morning Jason made us a list of things to accomplish tonight. Wish us luck for a much smoother time!

Comments

Popular Posts